Parking & Vehicles
- SPEED LIMIT THROUGOUT THE PARK IS 5 MPH. (Strictly enforced and anyone caught violating rule may be asked to vacate the premises.
- Connection and disconnection of towed vehicles must be done at the front office
- Limit of One RV and a maximum of Two car/trucks per site as long as they are not blocking the roadway. Extra vehicles can be registered at the front office for an additional $10.00 per vehicle.
- Overflow parking is located at the Front Office and across from the Bathhouse. (NOT in front of Pool, Clubhouse or Laundry Room).
- NO PARKING IN THE STREETS, GRASS, AND/OR LANDSCAPED AREA AT ANY TIMES. (Parking in the grass, creating ruts and breaking sprinkler heads could result in a fine for damage of property).
- No Parking on vacant lots. Unattended vehicles parked on vacant lots could be towed at owner’s expense.