Fishing Pier Rules
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Texas State Fishing license is required.
- Crab Traps must be removed according to the Texas Parks & Wildlife Laws.
- Fish that are caught and kept must be in compliance with the Texas Parks & Wildlife Laws.
- All fish remains and/or bait must be secured in a plastic bag and disposed of outside the park or in the water. The trashcan provided is for trash only.
- All kayaks are to be removed from the water and not tied to pier. Please don’t block walkway on or to the pier with unattended kayaks.
- Any obviously unattended bait buckets tied to pier will be removed and discarded.